Monday, October 22, 2012

rambling...

Yes, I'm fat, chubby, thick, fluffy or whatever you want to call it.  Yes, I have 2 chins, my thighs rub together, my arm fat waves like the American flag, and don't get me started on my back fat and stomach rolls!  All of this is who I am and guess what I am no less of a person because of it.  I am who I am and you can love me or hate me - either way is fine with me - just don't judge me.  You are no better than me because you only have 1 chin, or thighs that don't rub together.  Good for you that you can turn down a chocolate bar or a yummy brownie - I don't judge you for being insane enough to do that so don't judge me.  If you don't like what you see then simply DON'T LOOK, it's that easy...but hey if you do like what you see give me a little shout and let me know :-)
I have had 30 or so years of hearing all of the negative comments about my weight so trust me, I have heard it all so how about being original and don't say anything.

Now I don't always feel like this but it is something that I try to remember especially on those low days - Sexy isn't about how much you weigh, how thin your thighs are, how small your ass is or how tiny your clothes are.  It's about how you fell, how you carry yourself and how high you hold your head...Strong, sexy, confident

No comments:

Post a Comment